Some of the topics covered are:
• Can “affliction” be considered a kindness from Yahweh? [2:22]
• How does Yahweh make you to understand? [6:05]
• If there is no “rapture”, then what is Elohim going to do? [12:17]
• Is there a difference between ‘belief’ and ‘trust’? [42:45]
• In regards to study of the Word, should we study on our own or listen to a teacher who studies? What does it mean to study? [45:40]
… and much more!
Related Teachings can be found here:
• Baptism of Fire
• Endure and Receive the Crown of Life
• INfocus: Messi-Mutt
Afterburn: also known in the world of fitness as the “afterburn effect”, simply put; The more intense the exercise, the more oxygen your body consumes afterward.
The same could be true as you build up your spiritual self. After an intense teaching session, you need answers as more thoughts and questions consume you in your spiritual growth.
Rabbi Steve Berkson, director of MTOI, provides an opportunity for the Afterburn to take place by additional thoughts and insight about what he just taught as well as answering questions from the local congregation and those watching the live stream.
Don’t miss out on new teachings every week. Please click on the “LIKE” button if this video has been a blessing to you.
For more information about MTOI (Messianic Torah Observant Israel), visit our website at
Join us on Social media!
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter:
We are located in Cleveland TN. If you would like to know more about us, we would love to hear from you! Feel free to visit us on our website wwww.mtoi.org, email us at [email protected] or call us at 423-250-3020.
Join us for Shabbat Services & Torah Study LIVE Streamed on our Main YouTube Channel every Shabbat at 1pm (EST) and every Tuesday for Torah Study Live Stream at 8pm (EST)!