I often get asked questions about diets, religion and ethical food sources — the subject of this video — so I thought I’d share my response to this one with you.
Here are some of the resources I mention in this video:
– Rivers of Life or Sources and streams of faith of man in all lands by James George Roche Forlong.
– Clinical Ecology by Dr. Lawrence Dickey.
– Primal Pattern® Eating elearning course.
Subscribe to Living 4D with Paul Chek podcast:
To learn more about this topic, read Paul’s blog:
Visit Paul on Facebook:
Please be advised that this forum is not intended for personal therapy. Paul Chek does his best to share education and resources to help you live a healthier, more full life.
If you have applied what he shares here, and are looking for more, here are some resources to check out:
– “How To Eat, Move and Be Healthy!” – book
– “The Last 4 Doctors You’ll Ever Need – How To Get Healthy Now!” – multimedia ebook
– “You Are What You Eat!” – audio/workbook program
– “Healing Fungal and Parasite Infections – The Absolute Essentials” – DVD or online course
– “The 1-2-3-4 For Overcoming Addiction, Obesity and Disease” – online program
If you are looking for a skilled CHEK Practitioner and or CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach for yourself or your loved one, please seek a qualified CHEK Institute-Trained Professional in your area….there are over 10,000 world wide!
Visit and to learn more about Paul Chek’s work, courses and programs.
Paul Chek is founder of the CHEK Institute and creator of the PPS Success Mastery program.